MCE's Residential Energy Storage Direct Loan Program
Learn more about MCE's Residential Energy Storage Direct Loan Program
Guaranteed, low-interest monthly payment financing for qualifying resilience measures for homeowners participating in MCE’s Energy Storage Program.
- 100% financing available, instant credit decision, easy paperless process and responsive communication with you and your contractor.
- Simple interest installment loan, not a credit card, guaranteed fixed rate and payment for life of loan with no lien on your home and no hidden costs. You may pay off at any time or pay ahead without penalty.
- From NEIF, a B Corporation™, certified to meet the highest standards of compliance & fair lending and a U.S. Department of Energy Home Improvement Expert.
Three Simple Steps For Customers
1. Choose the payment that fits your budget
You can pay off early or pay ahead with no penalty.
2. Apply to NEIF for an instant credit decision
Apply online through your contractor’s application link.
3. Sign electronic loan documents from NEIF
NEIF pays your contractor when the work is completed to your satisfaction.
Who is Eligible?
Homeowners participating in MCE’s Energy Storage Program and qualifying improvements to their primary residence (1 to 4 units on permanent foundation). Improvements must be installed by a NEIF-Approved Contractor.
MCE will determine your program eligibility.
- Amounts from $1,500 to $50,000
- 0.00% for Qualifying Low-Income Customers with terms up to 10 years
- 2.50% for Priority Residential Customers with terms up to 10 Years
- 5.50% for Most Other Customers with terms up to 5 years
What improvements Qualify?
- Battery Energy Storage System
- Smart Panel
- Electrical Panel Size Upgrades