Atlantic City Electric Residential Energy Efficiency Financing
0.00% APR fixed monthly payment financing for qualifying home energy upgrades
Atlantic City Electric customers are eligible for 0.00% trusted, transparent and affordable monthly payment options that make your home more energy efficient.
- 0.00% APR Fixed Monthly Payment Financing
- Minimum loan $2,500, Maximum loan $15,000
- 100% Financing (net of rebate) Available
- Instant credit decision, easy paperless process and responsive communication with you and your contractor
- Simple Interest Installment Loan
- Not a credit card, guaranteed fixed rate and payment for life of loan with no lien on your home and no hidden costs. You may pay off at any time or pay ahead without penalty
- From NEIF a Certified B Corporation™
- Certified to meet the highest standards of compliance and fair lending and a U.S. Department of Energy Home Improvement Expert
What Improvements Qualify?
Work must be performed by a NEIF-Approved Contractor
Qualifying improvements* include:
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pumps & AC
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- Smart Thermostats
- Whole House Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
Convenient No-Cost, Low Payment Financing
- 100% financing (net of rebate) available, instant credit decision, easy paperless process and responsive communication with you and your contractor.
- Simple interest installment loan, not a credit card, guaranteed fixed rate and payment for life of loan with no lien on your home and no hidden costs. You may pay off at any time or pay ahead without penalty.
- From NEIF, a B Corporation™, certified to meet the highest standards of compliance & fair lending and a U.S. Department of Energy Home Improvement Expert.
Low Guaranteed Monthly Payments
Three Simple Steps For Customers
1. Choose the payment that fits your budget
You can pay off early or pay ahead with no penalty. If you don’t have a contractor selected, Click Here!
2. Simple Application
Apply online to NEIF for an instant credit decision through your contractor’s application link. Your contractor will work with you to complete and submit the required forms.
Sign electronic loan documents – NEIF pays your contractor when the work is completed to your satisfaction and your program rebate has been approved and processed.
Who is Eligible?
- Borrower(s) must be the Atlantic City Electric utility account holder and provide a copy of their utility bill prior to loan approval.
- 1-4 unit primary or secondary (vacation) home – deeded properties and co-operative housing communities.
- Improvements must be installed by a NEIF-Approved Contractor.
- Owner-occupied, no investment properties.
- Must be affixed to a permanent foundation.
- Unsecured loan – property type is for qualification purposes only, no lien is filed.
- Improvements must qualify for a rebate.
NEIF - Approved Contractors
Contractors who have earned the NEIF Seal of Approval are qualified, leading contractors of all sizes authorized to offer NEIF’s trusted, affordable monthly payment plans for energy and resilience upgrades.
They have met NEIF standards for commitment to quality work and customer service, financial stability and personal integrity and leverage our technology, expertise and relationships to broaden their markets in HVAC, Roofing, Remodeling, Lighting, and most energy improvements.
If you are not already a NEIF-Approved Contractor, Apply Here!