JCP&L - Residential Energy Efficiency Program Financing
0.00% APR fixed monthly payment financing for qualifying home energy upgrades
JCP&L customers are eligible for 0.00% trusted, transparent and affordable monthly payment options that make your home more energy efficient.
- 0.00% APR Fixed Monthly Payment Financing
- Minimum loan $2,500, Maximum loan $15,000
- 100% Financing (net of rebate) Available
- Instant credit decision, easy paperless process and responsive communication with you and your contractor
- Simple Interest Installment Loan
- Not a credit card, guaranteed fixed rate and payment for life of loan with no lien on you home and no hidden costs. You may pay off at any time or pay ahead without penalty
- From NEIF, a Certified B Corporation™
- Certified to meet the highest standards of compliance and fair lending and a U.S. Department of Energy Home Improvement Expert
What Improvements Qualify?
Qualifying improvements include:
- Heat Pumps
including ductless and ground-source
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Water Heaters
- May include Gas Furnaces and Boilers
when installed with qualifying electric Heat Pump, Central Air-Conditioning or Water Heater
Visit www.energysavenj.com/hvac for detailed information on qualifying improvements.
Low Guaranteed Monthly Payments
Who is Eligible?
- The JCP&L Energy Efficiency Program provides access to no-cost financing, promoting easy and cost-effective access to energy efficiency upgrades for JCP&L customers. Improvements must qualify for a program rebate.
- Eligible borrowers are those that meet NEIF’s credit approval standards and are making qualifying improvements to their primary residence or vacation home (1 to 4 unit on permanent foundation).
- Improvements must be installed by a NEIF-Approved Contractor.
- Improvements must qualify for and be awarded a program rebate.
Three Simple Steps For Customers
1. Choose the payment that fits your budget
You can pay off early or pay ahead with no penalty. If you don’t have a contractor selected, Click Here!
2. Simple Application
Apply online to NEIF for an instant credit decision through your contractor’s application link. Your contractor will work with you to complete and submit the required program rebate form.
Sign electronic loan documents from NEIF – NEIF pays your contractor when the work is completed to your satisfaction and your program rebate has been approved and processed.
NEIF - Approved Contractors
Contractors who have earned the NEIF Seal of Approval are qualified, leading contractors of all sizes authorized to offer NEIF’s trusted, affordable monthly payment plans for energy and resilience upgrades.
They have met NEIF standards for commitment to quality work and customer service, financial stability and personal integrity and leverage our technology, expertise and relationships to broaden their markets in HVAC, Roofing, Remodeling, Lighting, and most energy improvements
If you are not already a NEIF-Approved Contractor, Apply Here!