NEIF's team has decades of experience working with all sizes of contractors to help grow their businesses by integrating innovative, fair, fixed rate financing programs into their sale process. Our goal is to help you increase your closing rates by providing your customers with an affordable way to pay for energy improvements to the home or business.
We focus on sales training and contractor support with our management team always ready and willing to help you and your customers. In addition to a top-notch team of energy lending and contractor support specialists we offer state of art technology including
- Instant approval
- Contractor portal and point of purchase sales tools
- Paperless process
- Rapid funding
- Full lending compliance
- Complete servicing system
- Full contractor and sponsor reporting
- Integration with utility, state and other special program
- State-of-the-art contractor search and lead generation features
Approved Contractors for all programs administered by NEIF are generally well-established leaders in their regional markets. A high quality of work, a commitment to customer service, financial stability and personal integrity are the characteristics we value in an Approved Contractor.
Approved Contractor Standards:
- Minimum 3 years in business, history of financial stability and evidence of $50,000 networth or compensating factors
- Satisfactory company and personal credit histories
- Satisfactory Better Business rating
- Satisfactory customer and trade references
- Overall reputation for a high level of service and workmanship
To learn how you can leverage our technology, experience and relationships to increase the sales of your HVAC, Remodeling, Lighting, Renewable or other Energy Improvement business contact Randy Bak, Senior Director, Business Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or (979) 766-7348.