Marketing Coordinator – Part Time – Onsite Allentown
The National Energy Improvement Fund is a private, mission-based lender focused on providing financing for energy and resilience improvements to homeowners and businesses nationally through a network of contractors, manufacturers, utilities and government agencies. We are the nation’s only Certified B Corporation and U.S. DOE Home Energy Improvement Expert lender. Our mission is to provide financing programs which are simple, transparent, expert and trusted. Our ideal candidate is up to date on the latest trends in social media, digital advertising and public relations and would enjoy working with management in a small, collegial environment to deploy effective marketing campaigns. Interest and experience in sustainability, climate, entrepreneurship, and the HVAC, renewable or remodeling contracting industry is a plus but not a requirement.
Currently we are envisioning the position as a 20 hour per week (part time employee or contract) with compendation dependent on experience, Scheduling is flexible but would require at minimum, a portion of two days a week in our Allentown offices ito become an integrated part of our team, familiar with our programs, mission and culture. (As an essential business we do have core staff in the office.) There is the possibility that the job could become a full-time position, but there is no definitive timeline if and when that would occur.
Help us spread the word to contractors, consumer and business about Expanding Affordability and Igniting Contractor Growth For Energy Efficient and Resilient Homes & Buildings!
Responsibilities & Skills
- Solid organizational project/management skills for managing and maintaining a comprehensive schedule for webinar, email blasts, social media posts, sponsor program etc as well as the ongoing content and messaging that will go into them
- Good understanding of social medial channels and press release blog/channels to direct/coordinate organic thought leadership through regular postings in sustainability, efficiency, contractor influence etc
- Ability to manage (or coordinate with outside agencies) paid social media plan to both contractors and consumers
- Some level of proficiency in graphic design and use of an external platform like Canva
- Basic website (WordPress) proficiency or capacity to learn
- Good Excel and data management skills
- Basic CRM (Zoho) proficiency or capacity to learn
- Ability to coordinate in person and on line participation and events/conferences/webinars
Only email inquriies will be accepted. Please email your resume to Peter Krajsa, email@example.com