The National Energy Improvement Fund (“NEIF’) is a for-profit, public benefit LLC (Certified B-Corp status application pending). NEIF functions as a licensed lender, program manager and financing conduit, whose mission is to promote energy savings by increasing the affordability of energy efficiency and renewable energy improvements for consumers and businesses.
NEIF will be launching in 2018, leveraging years of experience and relationships, led by Peter Krajsa and Matthew Brown, and a team of energy lending professionals who have been responsible for many of the nation's most innovative and successful energy improvement financing programs.
We partner with contractors, manufacturers, distributors, governments, utilities, and industry trade groups to provide financing programs that help improve the uptake of energy-related property improvements.
Financing for homes and businesses is delivered through a vetted network of qualified contractors. Qualifying improvements include:
- Heating and Cooling (HVAC)
- Building Envelope (windows, doors, roofing and insulation)
- Renewable Energy
Available Programs Include:
- Home Energy Improvements
- Business/Commercial Energy Improvements through our division HBC Energy Capital
- Rebate Bridge advance program
- In partnership with contractors, distributors, states and utilities