Top Reasons to Invest in National Energy Improvement Fund
Hello, I’m Peter J. Krajsa, Co-Chair and Founder of the NEIF National Energy Improvement Fund, NEIF.
Our mission is to increase the affordability of energy efficiency and resilience improvements in homes and commercial properties and help qualified contractors grow their businesses in the energy efficiency and resilience markets.
I would like to highlight the top reasons to consider investing in NEIF’s Climate Action Preferred Investment Certificates on Raise Green.
We help make energy and resilience upgrades affordable for home and building owners
- Every NEIF loan reduces carbon emissions and energy costs. Whether it is for HVAC, insulation, lighting or other energy-related projects, we provide longer term, fixed rate financing for essential upgrades that improve a building’s efficiency and health.
- We also focus on making homes and buildings stronger and more resilient. NEIF finances roofing, windows, generators and backup battery storage. Our MyStrongHome Insurance affiliate provides special insurance programs for properties vulnerable to extreme weather events
- NEIF serves all income levels including low- moderate income borrowers, where access to affordable energy improvements is vital, and also provides affordable financing to small business, commercial and non-profit projects.
We are national leaders, experts and innovators in energy efficiency and resilience financing
- Led by Peter Krajsa, Matthew Brown, Laura Nelson and a seasoned team of energy financing innovators responsible for over $800 million in financing delivered through partnerships with contractors, distributors, manufacturers, utilities and governments, the NEIF team help set the standards for contractor-driven energy efficiency financing. We have years of knowledge, expertise and broad industry perspective to provide the best contractor and customer experience.
- NEIF is a U.S. Department of Energy Home Improvement Expert Partner, and lender partner of IBHS (Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety) and BPI (Building Performance Institute) and the financing administrator for programs from Efficiency Maine, Duke Energy, Xcel Energy, JCP&L and CEMA among others.
- With a management and lending heritage dating to 1947, NEIF was organized as a for-profit Benefit Corporation, commencing operations in July 2018
We are regulated, compliant and mission and purpose driven
- NEIF is organized as a benefit corporation and the nation’s only dedicated energy efficiency and resilience lender third-party certified as a B-Corporation. Certified B Corps™ are for-profit companies that use the power of business to build a more inclusive and sustainable economy. They meet the highest verified standards of social and environmental performance, transparency, and accountability.
- We are a fully licensed and compliant financial institution operating under multiple state and federal authorities.
Invest in NEIF on Raise Green Today!
Now that you know a little more about our background we hope you will consider joining our investor community of Climate Action Preferred Investment Certificate shareholders.
Learn more on Raise Green!