Rockland Electric Company Residential Energy Efficiency Program Financing
0.00% APR fixed monthly payment financing for qualifying home energy upgrades
Rockland Electric Company customers are eligible for 0.00% trusted, transparent and affordable monthly payment options that make your home more energy efficient.
- 0.00% APR Fixed Monthly Payment Financing
- Minimum loan $2,500, Maximum loan $15,000
- 100% Financing (net of rebate) Available
- Instant credit decision, easy paperless process and responsive communication with you and your contractor
- Simple Interest Installment Loan
- Not a credit card, guaranteed fixed rate and payment for life of loan with no lien on you home and no hidden costs. You may pay off at any time or pay ahead without penalty
- From NEIF, a Certified B Corporation™
- Certified to meet the highest standards of compliance and fair lending and a U.S. Department of Energy Home Improvement Expert
What Improvements Qualify?
Work must be performed by a NEIF-Approved Contractor
Qualifying improvements include:
- Heat Pumps
including air-source, ductless and ground-source
- Central Air-Conditioning
- Heat Pump Water Heaters
- May include Gas Furnaces and Boilers
when installed with qualifying electric Heat Pump, Central Air-Conditioning or Water Heater
Visit www.energysavenj.com/hvac for detailed information on qualifying HVAC improvements.
- Home Performance with ENERGY STAR
Whole house energy improvements
Low Guaranteed Monthly Payments
Who is Eligible?
- The Rockland Electric Company Energy Efficiency Program provides access to no-cost financing, promoting easy and cost-effective access to energy efficiency upgrades for Rockland Electric Company customers. Improvements must qualify for a program rebate.
- 1 to 4-unit primary or secondary (vacation) home – deeded properties and co-operative housing communities
- Owner-occupied, no investment properties
- Must be affixed to a permanent foundation
- Unsecured loans – property type is for qualification purpose only—no lien is filed
- Improvements must be installed by a NEIF-Approved Contractor.
- Improvements must qualify for and be awarded a program rebate.
- Borrower(s) will need to be the Rockland Electric Company utility account holder and provide a copy of their utility bill prior to loan approval.
Three Simple Steps For Customers
1. Choose the payment that fits your budget
You can pay off early or pay ahead with no penalty. If you don’t have a contractor selected, Click Here!
Sign electronic loan documents from NEIF – NEIF pays your contractor when the work is completed to your satisfaction and your program rebate has been approved and processed.
NEIF - Approved Contractors
Contractors who have earned the NEIF Seal of Approval are qualified, leading contractors of all sizes authorized to offer NEIF’s trusted, affordable monthly payment plans for energy and resilience upgrades.
They have met NEIF standards for commitment to quality work and customer service, financial stability and personal integrity and leverage our technology, expertise and relationships to broaden their markets in HVAC, Roofing, Remodeling, Lighting, and most energy improvements
If you are not already a NEIF-Approved Contractor, Apply Here!