Jersey Central Power & Light - Commercial Energy Efficiency Financing
0% commercial financing for JCP&L customers
Learn more about Jersey Central Power & Light Financing!
In addition to valuable rebates for qualifying improvements, JCP&L customers are eligible for 0% financing for energy-efficiency upgrades. Program rebates plus financing opportunities can cover up to 100% of project costs.
0% financing available in all of JCP&L’s Multifamily and Commercial & Industrial Programs, including:
Multi-Family Energy Efficiency Financing Options
- Multi-Family – Home Performance with ENERGY STAR*
- Multi-Family – Engineered Solutions
Commercial and Industrial Energy Efficiency Financing Options
- Direct Install
- Prescriptive and Custom – Equipment and/or Building Improvements
- Retro-Commissioning and Building Tune Up (Program Availability: Late Summer/Early Fall)
- Engineered Solutions
Questions? Contact Jensen Handwork, Director of Commercial Programs & Training, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (720) 689-2288.
Three Simple Steps For Customers
1. Get a Proposal
Tell your NEIF-Approved Contractor that you’d like to review a monthly payment proposal; or, contact NEIF directly. If you don’t have a contractor selected, Click Here!
2. Simple Application
Apply online and receive notification of approval typically within 2-3 business days.
Who is Eligible?
- Any commercial, non-profit, multifamily (4+ units), or municipal customer receiving a JCP&L energy efficiency rebate.
- Projects $2,000 and up.
- The JCP&L Energy Efficiency Program provides access to no-cost financing, promoting easy and cost-effective access to energy efficiency upgrades for JCP&L customers. Improvements must qualify for a program rebate.
- Eligible borrowers are any commercial, non-profit, or multifamily (4+ units) customer that meet NEIF’s credit approval standards and are making qualifying improvements.
- Improvements must be installed by a NEIF-Approved Contractor.
- Improvements must qualify for and be awarded a program rebate.
Three Simple Steps For Contractors
1. Register as a NEIF – Approved Contractor
If you are not already a NEIF-Approved Contractor, Apply Here!
2. Propose and Close Projects
Use the NEIF Commerical Finance Portal to propose and close more projects and bigger projects with simple monthly payment solutions.