- For Homeowners
- For Businesses
- For Contractors
- Partners & Sponsors
NEIF's fair and simple low payment True Fixed Rate financing helps make energy and other improvements affordable for home and business owners
Align your company with one of the nation's top energy & improvement lenders
The National Energy Improvement Fund is Certified B-Corp lender, doing business the right way.
- Companies approved to perform work under the residential and commercial financing programs offered by the National Energy Improvement Fund (NEIF), the national standard for energy improvement financing, are among the "best of the best".
- You join the select group of NEIF- Approved Contractors - industry leading companies of all sizes whose businesses are built on a commitment to quality work, customer service, financial stability and personal integrity.
- Our mission is to help contractors grow their businesses by making energy and other improvement more affordable. Fully supported by NEIF's Energy Lending Specialists and our accessible and responsive management team.
As a NEIF-Approved Contractor you have full access to:
- True Fixed Rate™ Financing for Energy and other Home Improvements. EnergyPlus financing is the fair, tranparent, low payment alternative to expensive "promotional finance" programs. As there is absolutely no costs to the contractor for this program, you can always offer you customer your best price with the lowest fixed monthly payment. And you can use it for any make or model of virtually any improvement you install. You will also be first to know about our alliances with government, green banks, utilities, manufacturers, & associations for special insights and programs,
- Commercial Energy Improvement Financing NEIF Commercial Energy Finance is your one stop solution for Commercial, Industrial, Multi-Family and Municipal energy improvements.
- Rebate Bridge Advance Funding Program
- Sales training for your team, on-site or on-line
- Contractor search engine and custom NEIF Financing Gateway for your website and in-home sales tool
- Marketing, lead generation, energy certicication and training through our program partners
NEIF-Approved Contractor Standards and Approval Process
- Minimum 3 years in business, history of financial stability and your certification of a minimum $50,000 company net worth or compensating factors
- Satisfactory company, Better Business and personal credit (if required) histories
- Overall reputation for a high level of service and workmanship
- Our Contractor Specialists will get back to you quickly and send you the information needed to complete your approval.
- Supplemental information form
- Copies of any trade or contractor licenses if required by state law
- Copy of your liability and workers' compensation insurance, $500,000 minimum coverage
- Approved Contractor Agreement and provide the requested attachment information.
- Our Contractor Management Team will respond to you quickly and we will set up a orientation session to get you going!
How to Apply
- Building Performance Association
- Connecticut Energy Marketers Association
- Corning Natural Gas
- Energy Circle
- Energy Efficiency Alliance of NJ
- Energy Kinetics
- Keystone Energy Efficiency Alliance
- Maryland Building Performance Association
- New York Propane Gas Association
- P&N Distribution
- Pearl Certification
- Pennsylvania Petroleum Association
- Propane Gas Association of New England
- Winsupply of Shelton