In coordination with Atlantic City Electric, NEIF is offering 0% financing to businesses, non-profits, and multi-family properties
Learn more about Financing for Atlantic City Electric Customers!
In addition to valuable rebates for qualifying improvements, Atlantic City Electric customers are eligible for 0% financing for energy-efficiency upgrades. Program rebates plus financing opportunities can cover up to 100% of project costs.
0% financing available in all of Atlantic City Electric Energy Efficiency Programs, including:
Commercial and Industrial Energy Efficiency Financing Options
- Small Business Direct Install Program
- Prescriptive and Custom Program
- Energy Management Program
- Engineered Solutions Program
Multi-Family Energy Efficiency Financing options are also available.
Questions? Contact NEIF at email@example.com or call (720) 724-7673.
Three Simple Steps For Customers
1. Get a Proposal
Tell your NEIF-Approved Contractor that you’d like to review a monthly payment proposal; or, contact NEIF directly. If you don’t have a contractor selected, Click Here!
2. Simple Application
Apply online and receive notification of approval typically within 2-3 business days.
Sign closing documents and work with your contractor to schedule the installation.
Who is Eligible?
- The Atlantic City Electric Commercial Energy Efficiency Program provides access to no-cost financing, promoting easy and cost-effective access to energy efficiency upgrades for Atlantic City Electric customers. Improvements must qualify for a program rebate.
- Eligible borrowers are any commercial, non-profit, municipal or multifamily (4+ units) customer that meet NEIF’s credit approval standards and are making qualifying improvements.
- Improvements must be installed by a NEIF-Approved Contractor.
- Improvements must qualify for and be awarded a program rebate.
What Improvements Qualify?
- Work must be performed by a NEIF-Approved Contractor and qualify for an Atlantic City Electric program rebate.
- Minimum loan $2,500. Maximum loan varies based on program.
- Financed amount is net of program rebate.
Three Simple Steps For Contractors
1. Register as a NEIF – Approved Contractor
If you are not already a NEIF-Approved Contractor, Apply Here!
2. Propose and Close Projects
Use the NEIF Commerical Finance Portal to propose and close more projects and bigger projects with simple monthly payment solutions.
3. Get Paid!
Contractors paid quickly within one week of project completion and verification.