- For Homeowners
- For Commercial Contractors
- For Residential Contractors
- Partners & Sponsors
No Cost to Contractor.
We help make home energy efficiency, resiliency, health and comfort affordable.
Heating & Cooling, Roofing, Windows, Siding, Plumbing, Electrical. As a home services or energy efficiency contractor your success depends upon supporting your customers and treating them with respect. So does ours. Become a NEIF-Approved contractor so your customers can pay for your services with our expertly designed, simple, fair, and transparent financing solutions. With no costly fees or charges to the contractor.
As a NEIF-Approved contractor you'll also enjoy access to our marketing, sales training and education resources so you can strengthen relationships and reach new clientele.
Apply to join our community here:
Simple: Uncomplicated products and processes. Responsive communication, knowledgeable service and straight-forward technology.
Transparent: Financing options with clear terms and no hidden costs to customers or contractors. Supporting informed and confident decision-making.
Trusted: Third-party certified to meet the highest standards of compliance, social & environmental focus, accountability and fair lending practices.
Expert: Years of innovation in energy & resiliency financing. Knowledge, expertise and broad industry perspective for best contractor and customer experience.
Are You a Fit For NEIF?
- We partner with like-minded contractors who offer HVAC, remodeling, energy and resiliency upgrades.
- We are proud to be the nation's only B Corp certified improvement lender. That means our business has been found to comply with the highest third-party standards of ethical business practices, and social and environmental impact.
- A great customer experience is our priority: you'll get personalized service from our staff and management, and technology that works every time.
Approved Contractors for all programs administered by NEIF are generally well-established leaders in their regional markets. A high quality of work, a commitment to customer service, financial stability and personal integrity are the characteristics we value in an Approved Contractor.