Efficiency Maine Home Energy Loans
Efficiency Maine offers a variety of home energy loans and incentive to help you pay for energy upgrades. Maine homeowners can borrow up to $15,000 over 10 years with no fees and interest rates as low as 4.99% APR. Efficiency Maine financing is administered by National Energy Improvement Fund.
Please visit the Efficiency Maine Home Energy Loan page for current information on program qualification.
- Homeowners of any income (businesses are not eligible)
- Borrower must be a Maine resident
- Minimum credit score depending on loan type
- Maximum debt-to-income ratio depending on loan type
- No recent bankruptcies, foreclosures, or repossessions, depending on loan type
- Located in Maine
- Required: an upgrade eligible for an Efficiency Maine residential rebate
- Optional: health and safety measures if necessary to complete the upgrade.
- Upgrades must be installed by an Efficiency Maine Residential Registered Vendor. Loans can only be paid out to Registered Vendors.
- Please visit the Efficiency Maine Home Energy Loan page for information on how to apply and obtain an Efficiency Maine Home Energy Loan along with current information on program qualification.