NEIF's Funding Solutions for Resource Innovations' Advanced Energy Program (AEP)
A comprehensive energy efficiency solution designed to help PG&E High Tech and Bio-Tech customers reduce energy costs
This unique program provides no-cost expert technical services, end-to-end project support, and lucrative financial incentives to qualifying customers.
Our team, along with the experienced energy experts at Resource Innovations and with your PG&E Account Manager, will help you get projects identified, approved, funded and completed so you can focus on your core business priorities.
- Expert technical assistance at no cost—Receive valuable technical services to identify, quantify and verify energy-saving projects.
- Bill savings and quantified GHG reductions—Save 5-10% or more on annual energy costs and achieve your sustainability goals.
- Financial incentives to reduce project installation costs—are paid based on verified savings. $0.12/ kWh and $1.00/therm.
- Non-energy benefits—Increase occupant comfort, health and productivity; improve indoor air quality; reduce maintenance cost; extend equipment life; and reduce reactive facility work.
What Improvements Qualify?
From complex HVAC systems and central plants, to advanced lighting, specialized data center and lab equipment, refrigeration, sensitive process equipment and much more.
Steps For Customers
Who is Eligible?
High Tech and Bio Tech customers that receive electric and/or gas service from PG&E and pay the Public Goods Charge or Public Purpose Program Surcharge.
Steps For Contractors
2. Propose and Close Projects
Use the NEIF Commerical Finance Portal to propose and close more projects and bigger projects with simple monthly payment solutions.